Monday, March 19, 2007

This was not a very good day. I woke up with chills although I had gone to bed with them. Only this time they were more intense. I decided to go to the Students' Health Center. The doctor could not figure out what was going on. I stayed there well over four hours. I got an IV and some strong Tylenol. I felt better, went to the parking lot to pick my car to go home. Guess what was awaiting me there. A ticket! I had violated the Universities parking regulation. The good news is I got a letter from the clinic. I intend to appeal the $25 ticket. I hope I can will succeed.
Because of the status of my health, I missed a class presentation! Not good. Later

2 comments:

Michael McVey said...

We hope you are feeling better soon.

Mambo said...

Thanks for your wishes Dr. McVey. I am well now.